Tuesday, December 18, 2012

♫ Blow My High.. - - > Aaliyah < - - ♫


...[Kendrick Lamar:]
Look at my life, then look at yours


Get some ambition, why you bored?
Time'll never wait on no man
Society will never hold your hand

...[Aaliyah:]
I'm sending him a 4 page letter and I enclosed it with a kiss
And when I write him he better, get it on time.


R.I.P 
♥ Aaliyah ♥




...[Chorus]It's been too long and I'm lost without youWhat am I gonna do
Said I've been needin you (Said I'm needin you)
Wantin you
Wonderin if you're the same and
Who's been with you
Is your heart still mine (Is your heart still mine)
I wanna cry sometimes
I miss you

..
.Now I'm sittin here
Thinkin bout you
And the days we used to share
It's drivin me crazy
I don't know what to do
I'm just wonderin if you still care
And I don't want to let you know
that it's killin me
I know you got another life
And gotta concentrate baby
♥ Aaliyah ♥ 4 eva

No comments:

Post a Comment