Tuesday, December 18, 2012

♫ Big Pop-pa like a boss ♫


((I loveeeee this beattttt!!!!!))


...You gon' be here for a while, I'm gon' call my crew

You gon call your crew
We can rendez-vous at the bar around two
Plans to leave, throw the keys to Lil Cease
Pull the truck up, front, and roll up the next blunt
So we can steam on the way to the telly go fill my belly


...Tell your friends, to get with my friends (your friends)
And we can be friends

Shit we can do this every weekend (that's right)
A'ight? Is that a'ight with you?
Yeah... keep bangin')

...[chorus by The Notorious B.I.G.]
(I love it when you call me Big Pop-pa)
Throw ya hands in the air, if you's a true playa
(I love it when you call me Big Pop-pa)
To the honnies gettin' money playin' niggaz like dummies uh
(I love it when you call me Big Pop-pa)
You got a gun up in your waist please don't shoot 
up the place (why)
Cause I see some ladies tonight that should be havin'
my baby Bay-bey


(whole lyrics:

No comments:

Post a Comment